- I don't support abortion-but I love people that have had them.
- I don't support illegal drug use-but I love people that are/have been addicted to them
- I don't support excessive alcohol use-but I love people that drink in excess, are addicted, or are recovering.
- I don't support smoking-but I love people that smoke/have smoked.
- I don't support birth control-but I love people that use it.
- I don't support the use of disposable diapers-but I love people that use them, I change them daily, and I love the wee ones that wear them.
- I don't support cursing-but I love people that do, and I do sometimes.
Just because you don't support a choice, a way of life, a product, a way of thinking, or how someone is/was born, doesn't mean you hate the person.
- I HATE cancer-but I love and support people that have it.
And, of course:
- I don't support gay marriage-but I love gay people.
The list could go on and on, just understand that my main point is that just because someone doesn't support or believe in something doesn't mean they don't love or believe in people that do.